Monday, September 29, 2008

Go Utes!


I was gone Saturday night for 5 hours helping out with a Stake activity and the General Relief Society Broadcast.  Phillip was so brave and took Jane to the Ute game by himself.  I tried to convince him to watch the game in the comfort of his own home, but I can't stop this crazed Ute fan from the stadium experience (plus it wasn't on TV).  Phillip and Jane had a blast watching the game at the top of the bleachers (only place convenient for strollers).  I'm so glad he snapped a few pictures of their time together.  

4 comments:

Emily said...

wow! She looks so cute! They look like they are having so much fun!

Andrea said...

She should have worn her pink Y shirt. GO COUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

I found you! I haven't seen you since our days at Twality but you look wonderful and Jane is just gorgeous. I'm jealous! Email me if you want - I'd love to catch up! I'm living in Phoenix now.

~Ashlee Humston (ashlee1979@yahoo.com)

Erin said...

I love the dedication Phillip. We all bleed RED. GO UTES.