Monday, December 6, 2010

November

The kids were getting a kick out of this statue at Buca Di Beppo (I think us adults maybe more).
Pais is so good at chillin'.

Thanksgiving was at my mom's house this year. It was lovely. Everyone, except Heather and Darren, was there. It was a treat to spend lots of time with Lindsey and Mark (they live in TX). Jane LOVES her cousins. My absolute favorite Thanksgiving food tradition is the Cranberry Sprite slushy. This year we did a few new things...we cooked the dressing outside of the turkey and I will always do it that way now...it was the perfect moist and crunchy consistency. Also, Linds made the most delicious white chocolate raspberry bread pudding for dessert. She needs to repent.







Pais is getting so close to rolling over, but hasn't quite yet. She is seriously the happiest baby ever! Always smiling. So easy too.


We have been busy this month coloring on walls, ourself, and even my parents dog Ralphie. 3 is fun but tough.


1 comment:

Harmony said...

I think I need the recipe for that bread pudding. It sounds wonderful! Bring it to the Packer party? Looking forward to seeing you guys there.