1. I know it's cliche...Lose 25 lbs. by my birthday (April 13)...so let it be written, so let it be done
2. Finish the Book of Mormon
3. Be on time or 5 minutes early (this was on last years list too)
4. Learn Photoshop...make 2011 Christmas Card using my skills
5. Re-upholster one piece of furniture
6. Write weekly in a journal on the computer, focusing on gratitude, my girls, and my relationships.
Here is a tip if you are setting your own resolutions: Make it measurable. Be specific. Don't just say "lose weight," or "read more." Also, make one in each of these areas...personal, spiritual, technology (almost a must), physical, friends and family. Also, don't give up. New Year's Resolutions is just a fancy way to set good, realistic goals and to jump start you into doing something wonderful.