Friday, June 24, 2011

I am grateful for...

My dog Ralphie. He's seriously the coolest dog. My parents adopted him about 12 years ago and he has been such a blessing in our lives. He's a mut...part Eskimo part Cocker Spaniel. Recently my Dad put him down because he was getting so old (we think 17 years). His hearing and sight was really bad and he couldn't control his bladder. That is one of the most difficult things for me to experience. He was in my care for his last 24 hours and I am grateful for that. This is me and the girls taking him on his last walk (awful). I cried all day. My girls loved him too. He was good to them. I'm so grateful to him and hopefully one day he'll know that.
I am so grateful for Stockton, Darren and Heather's new baby boy. He's here and healthy! Long awaited miracle baby. I just can't wait to hold him. He lives in Mosow, Idaho.
I am soooo grateful for my dear friend Lisa. She is the one who got me to do Ragnar. She's amazing! We work out pretty much every day together. She has 100% confidence in me and is one of the funniest people I know. I love you Leese!
I am so grateful for my little Paisley. If you know her, she seriously is the cutest thing you've ever seen. Her chill and kick back personality is needed in our family. She only cries if you take something away from her and don't replace it with something, or when she's super hungry. Otherwise, she's perfect. Seriously. Stay that way Pais.
I'm grateful for the "Coolest Daddy" in the world...Phillip. He loves his girls. He's crazy about his family. You know they are number one in his life. Jane wanted to make him a crown for Father's day that said " U R the Coolest Daddy Ever" and I couldn't agree more. I'm also grateful for Jane. She is so smart and sweet. She can give me a run for it, but I'm constantly amazed by her. She is teaching me so much. She sings all day long. I especially love it when she sings primary songs, it melts me.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ok ok i forgive u for your last post. ;-)

Christy said...

Wait. You did RAGNAR?!? Me too!! Why I was crazy enough to agree to such torture I'll never know.