A few other things Jane has been doing this month:
- Going down the stairs facing forward, scooting on her bum. This is the only way
- Turning pages on EVERY book, pretending to read.
- Saying "Dae, Due" meaning "Thank you" and handing you everything in sight.
- WALKING! I can't believe I didn't mention that before.
- Pointing to her and everyone else's eye's and saying "Iiiiiii". Watch out, she pokes.
- Sticking her finger up noses
- Puckers her lips and plants kisses on mama and dada saying "mmmmm". Melts me everytime.
Does it really get better? This is so much fun. She is so much fun.