Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Bedding




I am absolutely flattered...

A few people have asked me to post pictures of the baby bedding I made...but more close up. I am MORE than happy to help anyone tackle the same project. It was fun and I like to help spread the "sew it yourself" DIY love.

I used Amy Butler Fabric. The mobile is from Blah Blah. And the darling blanket is a one of a kind, hand made from my talented and darling sister, Hayley (you can't see, but the other side is this golden yellow soft chenille type fabric. I catch Paisley staring at the cute images on the blanket all the time). Thanks Hay!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff, I have no idea if you will get this or not! This is Kamryn. Isaiah's mom. You were his teacher at Antelope. I almost had my daughter up there, but they said you moved to Nevada. It took me a while to find your blog, but I am glad I did! 2 girls now, huh? They are beautiful. Jane is getting so big. We miss you tons. Isaiah still talks about you. Email me if you can. Its kamdiggity75@yahoo.com

hugs!
Kamryn