Sunday, January 16, 2011

I can't get enough of these two...I just had to share more...


These aren't the best pictures...but if you were there you would understand how sweet they are. Jane was saying Paisley's name and telling her to smile. Paisley loves it when Jane talks to her.
Pais didn't want to smile...she was way more interested in what was going on. Jane on the other hand loved the "photo shoot", enjoying every minute of it.

I like the concept of this picture, but it didn't exactly turn out. Perhaps someone out there would have better luck. Still so sweet.

Yeah! Paisley is smiling!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

They are adorable! Its amazing how you can see the difference in personalities so young! And I just love how little siblings LOVE their big siblings.

Linda said...

They are adorable! Are these taken at Fotofly? I LOVE Fotofly!

Christy said...

Such beautiful girlies! Don't you just LOVE fotofly!?!

Sissy Jackson said...

Man that little Pais is DARLING! I love the hair flowers!

Andy and Kimi said...

HOnestly- so cute! Paisley is so pretty and I just want to squeeze little Jane. So fun! We need to get together!!